Who’s ready for some dessert? Here’s my recipe for S’more bread pudding!
Bread Pudding -
- 1 1/2 loaves Of Challah bread cut into large cubed and dried
- 1/2 cup butter at room temp
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups large marshmallows quartered
- 1/2 cup dark 70 + chocolate coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup semi sweet coarsely chopped
Crumble Topping -
- 8 whole graham crackers, crushed and mixed with 1/4 cup softer butter, a dash of cinnamon, and 1/2 cup brown sugar. The mixture should be rough crumbled pieces.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease 10 x 15 baking dish. In a separate bowl combine the butter, milk, eggs, sugars, extract and 1/2 the chocolate with the dried cubed bread until completely saturated in. Place half of this mixture in baking dish, then follow with a generous layer of chocolate, graham cracker crumble and and marshmallows, add remaining bread mixture, repeat layering steps ending with a graham cracker crumble topped masterpiece!
Cook do about 45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with your favorite vanilla ice cream! Serves about 15.